EPD has uniquely qualified personnel and unmatched facility capabilities to test a broad range of pumps, valves and other fluid system components. With decades of testing experience, EPD is capable of accurately testing pumps for high pressure, low NPSH, noise, endurance and at variable speeds. EPD is fully equipped to provide state-of-the-art pump testing for a wide range of pumping applications.
Eight main stainless steel test loops with computer based instrumentation, data acquisition systems and controls:
- Up to 100,000 gpm, 6000 HP, 400,000-gallon sump and Variable Frequency drives.
- High temperature, and low NPSH test capability
- Structurally isolated pump stands
- Dedicated and flexible loop configuration for multiple pump layouts
- Centralized Test Office for loop control
- Dedicated electrical services
- Hydrostatic test facilities to 2000 PSI
- Vibration and performance data analysis
- Instrumentation on-site calibration and gage control